Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mesa, Greenbelt 5

We celebrated the birthday of C at Mesa last night. The girls and I enjoyed since the food was good and ambiance was conducive for our bonding. A plus is that they did not mind that we were noisy. haha! The only thing missing in this place is good service - they forgot our order of Crispy Pata.
I like eating at Mesa since the food is usually good - except for their 2-way laing. They still need training when it comes to service since they usually have boo-boos everytime I'm here.We decided to order their different best sellers, and here they are:

Beef Kare Kare
It was pretty good! I prefer this to Ox Tail Kare Kare.


My favorite Crispy Boneless Tilapia with 4 sauces
All of us enjoyed this one. You can just keep trying the different sauces so you get a different taste for every bite. Its sort of like for those with ADHD.:)



Baby Squid Adobo
The squid was cooked perfectly. It was also clean and tasty, a bit salty but just right. I loved the oil of this. Perfect:)


Pomelo Salad
K was with us, which meant - salad! I'm relieved that this salad (or should I say, Fruit salad - since its mostly just pomelo) was good and it tastes similar to the thai pomelo salad.


C's free birthday cassava cake
This was served warm with the right sticky texture and sweetness to it. We all enjoyed this. Happy Birthday Champs!

Pinatayong Manok
This was for the table next to us. V and I just decided to take pictures. haha!

Mesa is located at Greenbelt 5, across the Nuvo area, near Steve Madden, Promod and Warehouse. It's best to reserve since it's usually full.

Cheers to more Filipino Food!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment