Thursday, April 8, 2010

Minato

Here is my 2nd post on Minato. I'm sorry but these are really my favorite entrees. They are delicious! 
J and I probably eat here once every other month - ever since Danee brought us to this place.:) People usually go to Yedang, which is beside Metrowalk, though this place is really the winner for me. Good service, perfect food and comfortable ambiance. In yedang, they make you leave (the lady owner) after you finish your meal since lots of people are waiting for their turn. At least in Minato, they are polite enough to wait for you to leave. Just make sure you tie your hair when you come here since you will end up smelling like kimchi. :)


Marinated Beef Ribs (2 orders)




Tofu Soup with Seafood
Spicy, filling, tasty, perfect!





I love this appetizer. Its the Kimchi Pancake and its so good!







Did I mention that the food is affordable? For the 2 orders of beef ribs and the soup, our bill was PHP 1000+ so it was affordable!
There are other Restaurants in the area and even a Korean Grocery so make sure you go to Minato.
This place is located along Escriva Drive in Ortigas.

Cheers!:)
Related Link:
http://lifeisbeautifulandawesome.blogspot.com/2010/03/minato.html

No comments:

Post a Comment