Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zao Vietnamese Bistro

J and I decided to "eat healthy" right before we buy our movie food (which is equal to nachos, cheese sticks and popcorn). Zao is located on the 2F of Eastwood Mall. The service here is nothing special, though we enjoyed since we were the only ones dining here - which could also be a bad sign. Haha! Our food took 10-18 minutes to be served.

Fresh Rolls
With pork, shrimps, noodles, beensprouts, greens and a peanut dipping sauce
I am no expert with healthy food, though the peanut sauce went well with the roll::)


Seafood Pho
Rice noodle soup with squid, fish balls and shrimps

Herbs for the Pho:)


Stuffed Tofu
with minced pork and mushrooms



Zao is nothing great. It can be compared to Pho Hoa and Pho 24 since they are all the same to me. Though I believe Pho Hoa is more expensive since they have bigger servings. I love to eat vietnamese when I "pretend" to be healthy, which is once in a blue moon. So I shall ponder on whether I will return or not. Perhaps I will try their bbqs:)
Cheers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment