Sunday, August 29, 2010

Junkfood Diaries: Greenwich Pizza

I have always wondered what Greenwich Pizza tastes like (especially since they have so much commercials) and finally J and I got to try it. They deliver in 20-30 minutes and they have prompt service, however..... the Pizza tastes like cardboard. Perhaps it would be better if I had ordered the thin crust. The toppings are great, but the dough needs alot of work. Our bill was around PHP 600. I hope you can forgive the blurry pictures. I did not notice the fingerprint on the lens.


Pepperoni and cheese
The top was good but it needed more meat since the bread overpowered the toppings.



Shrimp and Garlic Pizza
This is their best seller. J and I finished this in minutes.

Greenwich will be part of the list of pizzas I will never spend for or waste calories on (list includes: dominoes, shakeys, etc.). Service is great but the food just needs more improvement. They say the lasagna is good here...then again, maybe not.

Cheers to better food tomorrow!:)
www.greenwich.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment