Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Red Kimono

Red Kimono is a great Japanese Restaurant since their food is always good and affordable. Service is average and could need more improvement to make the dining experience better. Check out what we had:

 

Crunchy Tuna Maki
I find their sushi really good. This was excellent and I would definitely order it again. The maki is rolled in tempura flakes, so don't think it's deep fried:)


 
Super Awesome Chicken Kamameshi Rice
This is my favorite. I can eat it alone since it's so tasty. I love that it's not oily and too salty like other Japanese fried rice. This is a must;)


Tempura
This was good as well. We had 2 and we finished it all!

\
Chicken Teriyaki
Meat is tender and cooked perfectly. The sauce is your typical teriyaki sauce - sweet and a bit salty.



Sizzling Tofu Steak
Served with Asparagus and Mushrooms
The sauce of the tofu steak is a bit sweet and I like how everything goes well together. If you dislike healthy food but have no choice but to eat it, this is an option for you:)


Cheers!:)


Red KimonoThe Fort

Unit 1A GF, Fort Strip, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 816-6642

No comments:

Post a Comment