Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zao Vietnamese Bistro

When I feel unhealthy and need good soup, I choose Vietnamese restaurants. J and I had Pho and we enjoyed it like our last visit.

Seafood Pho
J's favorite:)

Chicken Pho
Makes you feel alot better especially when you have a cold.:)

It'll taste so good if you crush the basil and put alot of chili!

Love it!

Zao has average service - not great and not bad either. If you order Pho, you get the food in less than 5 minutes.:) It's also cheaper than Phoa.
Cheers to being healthy (hopefully)!:)

Zao Vietnamese Bistro, Eastwood City Walk 1

Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 470-7587

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete