Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bacolod Chicken Inasal

It was the first time I dined here and did not order my chicken bbq and liempo. J and I decided to try something different for a change. We were both craving for sisig and I was curious about their gambas.:)


Sisig Rice
We shared this since it's obviously for 2-3 people depending on how hungry you are. It tasted like...sisig! hehe. You can eat it alone since its tasty, plus it's not really oily, so you can eat alot of it. There are lots of meat in the rice and I like that the egg on top since it complements the flavor of the rice.


Squid Sisig
I know, sounds funky at first, but it's actually good! plus, less calories;)



Sizzling Gambas
This was average. It's definitely not the best gambas I've ever had (which is from St. Luke's Medical Center QC - Red Tomato Grill Restaurant).

Our bill was PHP 595. We could barely walk after this since the rice was so heavy. My favorite here would still be their chicken and liempo. Overall, their food is good, service is fast - when you ask for something, it's given to you immediately, cleanliness could need improvement - there were ants on the wall and flies in the restaurant; though value for money is worth it.

Cheers to Filipino food!:)

Bacolod Chicken Inasal
Metrowalk Commercial Complex
Meralco Ave.
Brgy. Ugong
Pasig, Metro Manila

637-1578, (63 2) 631-4449

No comments:

Post a Comment