Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Minato 3

J and I had our monthly date at Minato. located at Escriva since we always enjoy the food!


Yummy soup with tofu, egg and seafood
This is a bit spicy though really worth it. The seasoning is just perfect and I love that the soup is boiling when it is served. Comfort food!


Spicy Chicken
We tried this Dak for the first time and we loved the marinade. The chicken's taste is a bit sweet, spicy and salty.


Kimchi Pancake
My favorite


Minato is always reliable especially since the food, service and cost of the food are all great! The staff are so accommodating and the owner always checks to ensure quality. Value for money indeed.
Cheers to one of my favorite restaurants in Ortigas!:)
you may check my other links for directions to Minato:)

No comments:

Post a Comment