Saturday, May 22, 2010

Penang Hill

I just wanted to share my Brunch at Penang Hill. J decided to order the Hainanese chicken rice. Unfortunately, I was too busy eating to remember taking a photo. I decided to have Pad Thai.


The serving is big and the pad thai is served inside the egg (which resembles an omelet). It was pretty good considering I have had crappy and worse pad thais. For me, Dusit's Pad Thai at Benjarong will always be the best in Manila. This one could be improved with less egg since after awhile, your meal will taste like plain egg already.




Penang Hill has average service. Ambiance is comfortable and the people are friendly. Cost would be around PHP 180 above per meal. Servings are quite generous so it would be best to dine with a few more people so you can share different entrees. I have tried their Mie Goreng, Rotti Pratha and Catfish Salad and they are all average for me. This is one of J's favorite places for his Hainanese chicken rice in manila....as for me?.... I have yet to be wowed.
Cheers!:)

Penang Hill, Shangri-la Plaza Mall

6/Lvl. Shangri-La Plaza Mall, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 910-2530

Other Branches: Greenhills and Robinson's Place Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment