Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eat Well Delicious Kitchen

We always enjoy dining at Eat Well! since their food is so tasty and you get value for money. My siblings and I barely spoke to each other since we were too focused on the food. 



Sweet and Sour Pork
A must for everyone. This is my favorite since the pork was fried well, it's not too oily and the sauce is perfect. This serves 2-3 people.


My Hot and Sour Soup
This was a bit heavy especially since there are so much tofu, egg and mushrooms inside. The consistency is very thick. It stays true to its name since it is literally hot and sour, which I doubt kids will enjoy.



Yang Chow Fried Rice
The rice that everyone orders. I am not a fan of this since I don't think there's anything special about it. This time, the rice was particularly dry.


Siao Long Pao
The Dumplings have soup inside, so you need to take extra care when eating this. It's best that you put the whole thing in your mouth so you can experience the soup bursting out as you bite into it. This comes with a light brown ginger sauce.



Siomai
Family favorite.:)



Crispy Pork
This was served with mustard - weird if you think about it, though I believe they go well together. I liked the pork especially since it's not at all oily, so you can eat a lot of it.


Vegetable Rice
A and I particularly love this one. I don't know how putting a few spinach leaves in rice would make it vegetable rice, though it's really good. I love that it's a bit oily and the rice grains are separated from each other, plus there are bits of fried salty shrimps in it that make it so yummy!

Overall, I enjoyed myself at Eat Well! Food is great, ambiance is nothing special, space is narrow and can be tight, service is average and cleanliness needs improvement - ants on the wall. Notice how I always notice ants on the wall? :) 
They also serve complimentary house tea - which has a touch of sweetness to it. Always book in advance since it's usually full of people. 
A place for family and friends to catch up. Have fun:)

Cheers!:)


Unit C, G/F Net Quad Bldg., 30th-31st St. Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila
(02) 856-9408

No comments:

Post a Comment