Saturday, May 22, 2010

Momo Cafe

 I Had lunch with J at Momo, Eastwood Mall. Its the ground floor restaurant near the escalator and you will alwas see this place full during rush hour or weekends. The food here is affordable especially since the servings are generous. I would definitely come back for their ribs and maybe their cocktails.

My creamed corn and carrot soup with Parmesan crusted bread on the side.
It tasted like squash to me. J liked this.

Complimentary Appetizer
I like the taste of the bread and most of all, that cheesy tapenade!

Yummy Ribs with Java rice, corn, onion rings and steamed vegetables
Awesome:) this is good for 2!


Yes, extra rice! You know you're filipino of you eat ribs with extra rice.
hahahhahahahaha

My yummy Melon and Lychee Shake
So refreshing:)

This is also a great place to catch up with friends since you can eat and even have cocktails. Ambiance is bright and comfortable.

Cheers!:)

Momo Cafe
Eastwood Mall Veranda

Eastwood Mall
E. Rodriguez Ave. (C-5)
Bagumbayan
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(63 2) 900-1006, (63 2) 900-1007

No comments:

Post a Comment