Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bag of Beans, Tagaytay

We enjoyed ourselves at Bag of Beans! The place is so cozy and calming, if it were not for the noisy cars by the road! Coffee was strong and the food we had were something else;)


More! More!
(PHP 95)

I like their coffee more than Starbucks or Seattle's. It's strong and not too bitter.

I would like to introduce you to my favorite blueberry cheesecake. This was the highlight of my tagaytay trip! This cheesecake tastes like creammmmmmm:) My kind of cake;)
(PHP 135)


Check it out!

\
We shall meet again and next time, I will starve myself so I can have more;)
Whatta pig!:) As my friend Krissy would joke: "you're no longer part of the group!"

Panbroiled Mahi Mahi Fillet (PHP 265)

Was moist inside. 2 more servings of butter might make this perfect!:) haha!




looks like the stairway to heaven...





I will definitely be returning to Bag of Beans so I can try their pies.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment