Friday, March 19, 2010

O'sonho!

This Portuguese fusion restaurant still has a Filipino kick to it. I enjoy this place since the service is good, ambiance is conducive for bonding and I enjoy the food.




Sisig
I liked this since the sisig was mixed with bilbao and topped with crushed chicharon. Sizzling plate is hot enough to toast the pork....now that's what I'm talking about!;)


Sizzling Gambas
Yes, I am a sucker for Sizzling;) This was tasty also and not too oily.

Salpicao
The taste of the bell peppers were so strong that you could hardly taste the meat anymore. It was topped with shoestring potatoes. Average.....

Peri Peri Chicken
Order extra chilli sauce since it makes the chicken taste even better. The skin of the chicken is crunchy and the meat is tender, which is what I love!


yummmm

Mom first brought us to this place and she says she eats here with her friends from time to time. O'sonho has a branch in Makati, along Jupiter street and one in Eastwood City.
Cheers to tasty food!

No comments:

Post a Comment