Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boracay

My 2009 Boracay Trip, despite the horrible weather reports, turned out to be fan-so-freakin-tastic!


Blue Water, Sun, sand...awesome company....Life is great!



View from Boracay Regency
while having breakfast


My pasta from Aria
al dente!


chori burger = perfection
we even got a few germans to try it!




#1 Way to De-stress:)


My prawns from Aria


My favorite Longga Burger
We shall meet again...


My Mango cake from Lemon i Cafe.... (horrible service though)



yummy eel sushi!



Gasthof Mashed Potatoes
If it weren't for the calories, I would've had another order.


Ribs my love....


a must for everyone!


My new favorite place:) yay!



Oreo and chocolate:)


Mango cream crepe



The forecasted typhoon was in the other island. Thank God.


Moussaka from Zuzuni


This is peace.

Boracay is sinking..... sad but true.
I shall see you again this 2010.
Till then, I will dream of longga burger, chori burger, crazy crepes, my Gasthof ribs....and the beautiful view you get when its off season:)
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment