Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Boutique Bed and Breakfast, Tagaytay

We finally got to stay at Boutique BnB. I was able to relax and de-stress from my crazy week.


The only room available was I DESIRE. Check it out....


Bed was comfortable and relaxing...


The view was great! It can be noisy at night since this room is directly above the Hawaiian BBQ Restaurant.


They let you choose your soaps, scented oil, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. We chose lavender oil, dry skin lotion and green apple bath products.

Good night meal
Cookies were hard and forgettable.

Breakfast in bed. We chose to have tapa for our breakfast since it's our favorite. Servings were generous!

Mango with yogurt and hot chocolate



Banana Yogurt and Coffee

Bread was nothing special

Good bye gift from Boutique

The chocolate wrapper has hearts...how cute:)

Beef Ribs from Hawaiian BBQ. I had this with rice (PHP475)
I liked this since it was sweet and spicy. The bones tasted as if they were marinted for a whole month! I felt like a dog:)


Yummmmm:)

Boutique has average service, however the room is comfortable and the staff don't really bother you - which is what I appreciate:)
They also give a complimentary facial cold stone massage and it was relaxing! I find that you get your money's worth considering you are pampered and have less pimples after your stay...if you know what I mean;)
Overall, this is a nice place to relax and get away from everything. Location is perfect since it's close to different restaurants.

Cheers to more unwinding!:)

You may check the website or text them to book.
www.theboutiquebnb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment