Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Tokyo


Little Tokyo is an awesome place to dine. Despite what some people say regarding the decline in quality, I believe its affordable and worth every penny. Not all restaurants are open during lunchtime, so may want to check the place out after 5 pm. You can also park along Mile Long to avoid waiting for a parking vacancy. Ambiance is great as well.
The favorite here would be Urameshiya, which I will post soon:)


Jay and I tried 2 restaurants here. I would have wanted to order more, though the servings are big.

My Bento Set:)
I couldn't finish it cause it was so heavy!

J's favorite Buckwheat noodles with tempura
I don't understand why people like this. I find it weird.

More tempura!

Check out the way they present the condiments. Don't you just want to take them home?

This is my favorite! The beef was so tender and tasty. I would go back for more:)



We also had sushi which was so good that I forgot to take photos!
There's also a Japanese Grocery which sells cool stuff so you might want to check it out as well.
Cheers to more Japanese food and happy dining experiences:)

No comments:

Post a Comment