Saturday, March 27, 2010

Restaurante Pia Y Damaso Part II

My second visit to Damaso was alot better simply because we had the regular food, rather than the exotic and strange entrees.


Sisa's Dementia
This you have got to try! It is gooooood! we all loved this one:)

Chicken, Mushroom and cream croquettes
These were average. I had to order an appetizer while waiting for the ladies since I was starving.



Tinapa pasta with basil
This is one of the few favorites that people usually order. It was better with chilli flakes;)

Chicken Pork Adobo
I was sad since there was sauce instead of OIL, which is a must for me when it comes to adobo.

Garlic Rice which comes with adobo

Tsokolate Eh and Toasted Ensaimada
Yes, my favorite...we meet again;) The hot chocolate tastes like tablea and the ensaymada is just perfect. Bread was moist and it wasn't too sweet.


Coffee? Tea?





We also tried the beef ribs, which disappeared the moment it was placed on the table. hahaha. Our bill came out PHP 2,000 ++ for everything.

I really enjoy having the desserts here. They never disappoint you:) I shall definitely return so I can try the other cakes.

Cheers!:)

Ristorante Pia y Damaso, Greenbelt 5

Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
(02) 729-5511

No comments:

Post a Comment